Wednesday, October 17

My Blessed Dedication to My Readers

These are my inspirational and motivational entries; produced solely by me and by way of my own mind. All entries are products that I have penned; these are my thoughts, views, and opinions that I have decided to share with the public in hopes that my life experiences and acquired knowledge may inspire, motivate, or uplift my readers. If I promote anything it is because I truly believe it is something worth wild to promote. My fab tools are tools that I have found to be inspirational and I have used to arrive at this place in my life. Understand that I do not publish my entries as a way to advertise myself as anything more than human; and with only the intention to share my journey with those whom choose to take part in my experience. I hope that my entries can be as inspirational to you as they have been to me; and I hope as you read you learn to judge the content not the writer; for no one is to judge or he will be judged at the same measure;

"....if you are without sin, then cast the first stone" John8:7.

This is a place for inspirational and motivational reflections not religious or spiritual bigotry.


"My story can inspire another and knowing that makes each effort worthwhile"

- Enid 'ink' Middleton